The latest and ongoing University Windows builds already contain Zoom so check your start menu as Zoom may already be installed.
If it is not installed follow the standard process below. You will not need admin rights to install Zoom but if your install is blocked with a notification, please copy the installer file from your downloads and paste it into an alternative location before opening.
- Click here to download the Zoom installer. Open the file and follow the prompts to install.
- When opening the Zoom desktop application select Sign In>, select Sign in with SSO.
- Enter port-ac-uk as the domain name.
- You will be directed to a single sign on webpage and prompted to enter your University username and password e.g. BloggsJ.
- If you have already created a Zoom account using your University email address, you will be asked if you want to join your accounts. It is recommended that you join accounts.
- Your browser may ask for permission to open Zoom links, if so please accept, then click Launch Zoom.
- Zoom will open and will respond to links clicked in your web browser and in the desktop client.