Where to get research support
This article provides information regarding the various methods of support you can receive through the University services to improve your research skills.
The Research Outputs Team in the Library is responsible for providing support for researchers and academics. This includes Open Access publishing, REF eligibility, bibliometrics and research data. They are based in the Library and work closely with the department of Research and Innovation Services (RIS).
The Library also offers various other services and resources designed to help with your research, including:
- Searching for information
- Training and workshops
- Research students
- Research staff
- Open Access publishing, REF eligibility and Pure
- Research data
- Reference management tools
Other useful areas for researchers:
- Graduate school (help and support for postgraduate students),
- Academic support (ASK) (help with academic and study skills, including writing),